I know I am late posting these and have left you all drooling on your chin waiting but I have been working on a little something new in my blog world. It won’t be long until I can tell you all about it but until then just get the biggest glass of milk you can maneuver to the table to go with these cookies.
Tip: Be discreet, don’t draw too much attention to yourself or you will have to share.
As if White Chocolate Chip Cookies weren’t delightful enough, craisins and macadamia nuts push these little beauties waaay over the ‘A-maz-ing Cookie Richter Scale’ ! (rector, riktor?)
Yep, they are earth-shakingly-good! I would not lie to you, I mean if I just ate
a row 2 of these for lunch, they better be!
They are blissfully delicious. Chewy and gooey. Crunchy and salty sweet. Perfect company for me and my coffee, I could live (or die) happily ever after with these cookies.
Next time I make them I am going to behave superbly out-of-control and add melted chocolate to the dough as well.
For sure that will be the death of me. Death by white chocolate, can you tell I’m smiling? …… works for me.
|White Chocolate Chip, Craisin and Macadamia Nut Cookies||
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teapoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup craisins
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift flour, baking soda, & salt together. Cream butter and sugars together until creamy. Add vanilla and eggs beating well after each one. Add flour into creamed butter mixture in thirds, beating til combined after each addition. Lastly, add the nuts, chips and craisins and mix just until blended.
- Drop walnut sized pieces of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with baking paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes.